Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Farewell Antonio!

Below is a look at the latest ABC photos detailing the final scenes of Antonio Vega. I guess this is farewell to Antonio and to Kamar who has been an on/off part of OLTL for 10 years. I used to love Antonio during the Antonio and Andy days and even really enjoyed him during the early Antonio and Jessica days, back when I could actually stand Jessica to some degree. Antonio never really got a fair shake after the breakup with Jessica, they put him Talia but never really did anything with them at all. I suppose this is also the end of the line for little Jaime too. It's too bad because Antonio and Kamar once were a major part of this show. Kamar is supposed to be back briefly to help with the exit of Beth Ann Bonner's Talia, so we will briefly see him again. I wish Kamar the best, thanks for the memories!





A little look back at Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment