Monday, March 23, 2009

Poll Results: Fave Female Character

The last poll I posted was to see who is your Favorite Female Character on OLTL? Only 1 vote per IP address was counted (a few votes were thrown out because someone voted more than once.)



This time there were 437 votes (a few more than the last poll)

Fave Female Character on OLTL?

Viki-----> 18% (77 votes)
Dorian--> 9 % (39 votes)
Blair----> 12% (54 votes)
Natalie--> 40% (176 votes)
Jessica--> 6 % (25 votes - 3 votes thrown out)
Starr ---> 10% (43 votes)
Marcie--> 5 % (24 votes





Next Poll: Fave Male Character?

Todd
Bo
Jared
Rex
John
Clint
Brody
Cole

VOTE HERE

6 comments:

  1. Yea!! Nat is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie is the best character on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your polls, keep them coming. And GO NATALIE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natty is my fave, she rules!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Natalie and Dorian, they are the best ones on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorites are Viki, Nora and Natalie

    ReplyDelete